Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-04-2013, 04:39 PM #1
CPLT-C4 PugBoat (LRM + Essentials)
Here it is. So far it seems the best balance between max LRM DPS and other essentials. Intended for sustained long-range fighting.
- Heat and ammo are non-issues. 1.49 heat efficiency and 1260 missiles, nuff said.
- TAG is essential. Can bust ECM at 200-750m, helping pick targets and nail pesky lights.
- BAP and Artemis are very handy. This is especially true for targets ducking in and out of cover or at med-long ranges. Missed hits are wasted missiles.
- Decent defenses for survivability. 200 engine (50kph), near max armour (-19 each leg), AMS and medium pulse laser. That trusty ol' MPLas has saved my ass more than a few times.
- Biggest bonus here: amazing for solo/pug/whatever. If your team can't grab the targets you need, you can grab them yourself, land some hits, defend yourself (slightly), and make haste to cover.
Last edited by WhoaBrien; 03-04-2013 at 04:48 PM.
03-11-2013, 07:49 PM #2
I cant help but feel if you're going with only two missile launchers, you should use the C1 instead. Maybe then drop the AMS and swap the Med pulse laser for three medium lasers.
It seems like if this is meant to run with pugs, you have to account for them not helping you when you get into CQC with a light or medium, and one laser will not save you from someone made for close brawling.