- Copy the 'Plain Link' after saving your build
- DON'T copy the 'Forum' or 'HTML' links. We have an API installed that automatically changes the plain link into an embed. If you copy this other link, you'll end up with a lot of broken code in your post.
- Make sure the link has 'https://' in front, as shown in the image below.
- A link with just 'http://' will NOT work.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST do this right the first time otherwise XenForo will assume it is a regular link and parse it as a clickable line. If this happens to you, remove the link and start over. Alternatively,
1. Select the link XenForo has made.
2. Click the 'broken chain' symbol in the bar on top.
3. Insert the "s" into the link, as shown in the image and guide above.
4. Save changes.