1000+ DPS

Thread in 'Arctic Cheetah' started by McLelle, Jul 25, 2015.

1. McLelle

McLelle New Member

well its done....
    Prime Variant with 5 spls ;)[​IMG]

2. Ragnar RedHawk

Ragnar RedHawk Well-Known Member

Why does it seem like you had you put some serious effort into getting that damage? Also I like to look at kills not damage scores these days. Mostly because having a 1000 damage could have meant 8 of the kills.

3. Vundar

Vundar Well-Known Member

I wish I could get 1000 DPS, most of my mechs can get like 10-20 at most :(

4. Morlock85

Morlock85 New Member

[​IMG]

ACH-C: 6x SPLas, ECM, Cool Shot 9 x 9, Improved UAV.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  5. Khitikor

Khitikor New Member

[​IMG]

with ACH-P (need money ^^): 5x SPLas, ECM, Cool Shot 9 x 9, Improved UAV.

6. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Missed 1k damage by a mere 16 damage yesterday on the 5 cSPLas build with basic skills only... will be back!

7. H8Wine

H8Wine New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last guy left on my team, got all my kills in the last 2 minutes of the match, at one point it was 5 on 2, last other guy got one then died, I just finished it off. ACH Prime, 6SpL build, no ecm. Also, please note that the last 2 kills were about 4 seconds apart, and look at mode and points. I thought it was amusing.

Pic upload fixed ^_^

(after a dozen or so attempts, it won't post the screenshot, i'll leave this here till i find out HOW to get the damn screenshot to show.)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  8. tjbearpig

tjbearpig Junior Member

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  9. Sturmkraehe

Sturmkraehe New Member

The 6 SmallPulseLaser, ECM Cheetah is a Monster on small and cool Maps. I love ist.. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Wolf of Odin likes this.
  10. Maybe instead of Arctic Cheetah, it should be Arctic SuperMurderBeast?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. L3mming2

L3mming2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    6spl build and i took most of them down when i was the last one left :)

12. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

RoO and L3m have it. 1k+ damage should result in a large amount of kills - not just farming damage and not finishing the job.

In almost every case, well placed shots resulting in 1000 damage should kill a MINIMUM of 5 mechs. Weaken components on solos, find weak components on new acquisitions, go for kills, not just spamming damage onto full-strength components and not truly helping to win the match. My last 1k match was in a Banshee. Just over 1100 damage, 6 kills. I was still disappointed that after that much damage, I didn't finish more than half of the enemy team...

Good rounds, Remover and L3mming!

Cheers!

13. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

I don't play much ACH for fun, but I decided to taste test splas vs slas. Sooner or later, a hero was called for, and I rose.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New cbill system working as intended, I'm rich beeyatch! This was with the 6 SPLas btw, haven't done SLas yet.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Riscy, anonymized1 and Cpt Chattahah like this.
  14. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Very nice (and no surprise) TF9.

15. Boomer2656

Boomer2656 New Member

Banshee with 1k dps how please tell

16. Procellus

Procellus New Member

17. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

It's really an equal combination of both. KMDD and Solo kills is really the best thing to look at, solo kills being the best statistic as it meant you got the kill AND did the most damage to that target. But KMDD covers those mechs you brought to critical, but couldn't finish them because of various reasons (being destroyed, friendly finishing them off, they find cover so you couldn't deal the final blow)

HctPeace69 likes this.
  18. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

@Procellus : You must be tier potatoe or something, there is no other answer for those stats. One match like this for the light challenge and you are first in leaderboard.

Holy...

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast