Meme ACH-Prime "Bad Kitty Selfish Sniper" (2xERLL, ECM)

Thread in 'Arctic Cheetah Omni Builds' started by renzor51, Aug 25, 2019.

1. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

I'm surprised that this build isn't here, but, then again, maybe I shouldn't be. This is a place for good builds.

Here's the 2ERLL build I see a lot in potato land. I'm guilty of running this for a long time when I first started playing this game. I bought an ACH-Prime with my Cadet bonus and evolved it into this through trial and error without knowing better. Sneaking around far away and poking at the battle feels like you're accomplishing things, but you're not really contributing to the win rate because DPS is so low and this build is so hot, and it develops bad habits. It messed up my W/L ratio so much in the first month of playing that it took forever to climb to Tier 4 when I realized my error.

Don't use this build. Unless you want to have some silly fun and see how much you can keep from sucking. And don't mind being very selfish. :p

2. Lorgot and CarloArmato like this.
  3. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

I still see these floating around everynow and then and yeah, they're terrible. Often the last guy alive, usually also the lowest damage. Needs moar DPS.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast