ADR-PRIME LRM Boat (2xcLRM15, 2xcERML, 1xcFlamer)

Thread in 'Adder Omni Builds' started by Ostego, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Ostego

Ostego New Member

It's the little LRM boat that could!

I've seen some close variations to this, but nothing that I really enjoyed.

The idea is that you are a highly mobile light LRM boat with a sufficient amount of ammo to keep doing damage while increasing your chances to survive.

I'll be making a YouTube video to highlight why this build is so fraking awesome in terms of helping the team, getting tons of c-bills, and leveling up your 'mechs really quickly.

2. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

Active probe..... Dropped 1 ton of LRM ammo, still they are 30 full salvoes, to redistribute the mech a bit internally and to add the cAP. Being able to use them even at point black, seems wise to make sure u can really aim to ur target with the missiles.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  3. Ostego

Ostego New Member

That's not a bad idea! Although I just finished my elite skills yesterday (thereby increasing my heat efficiency) so I dropped the heatsink and put in the cBAP.

4. RAMJB

RAMJB Active Member

I run a very similar build ,but without the DHS for more ammo, and a TAG in exchange for the left cERML. Your primary weapons are your LRMs, and you want to use them as much as you can. Even against enemies hidding under ECM. They also increase your missile tracking -AND- help other LRMs in your team.

TAG and BAP/cAP are -always- in any guided missile build I put up. It's just that simple :)

Oh, and yeah, this build is disgustingly effective for such a small mech :p

5. SparePartsBin

SparePartsBin Active Member

Looks like the Adder build for either mission in CW.

6. That Dawg

That Dawg Well-Known Member

Dropped one LRM15, added a ML and use half ton ammo(s), play cautious and stay back far enough to take free shots and profit.
    Two LRM15, just not enough ammo (for me) for potential long term engagements, AND if someone is hiding, but I got 'em locked, I WILL waste ammo. Always surprised to spook someone out into the open, then we can finish them off.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast