Am I missing something?

Thread in 'Jagermech' started by Wezzleey, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Wezzleey

Wezzleey New Member

I've only been playing for a week or so. I understand that many will say that I need to put at least one laser on as a backup, but I haven't even bought the XL engine yet, and I seem to be doing fine without them. I'm primarily curious if there is something blatant that I have missed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
  2. TheDevilsIncarnate

TheDevilsIncarnate Advanced Member

Something like this might be a bit more appropriate. The XL305 is a weird engine and requires so much more tonnage. same ammo, less armor, a little less speed, more cooling (if you don't fire MedLas) and more firepower (But then it gets hotter).

3. trampi

trampi New Member

First of all: Nice build, i like it.

I would definitely reduce the armor in your back and put it to the front. You are facing the enemy with your front, don't you? From my jager-experience i have almost no problems with the rear of my mech.
    Furthermore i reduced the armor in your legs. I play mainly jagers and have never problems with my legs, i think you do not need 60 armor there. I used the space to get an even bigger XL-Engine, i think you like it fast ;-)
    I distributed your ammo to reduce the risk of an ammo explosion but i do not think that this is a great enhancement and more theoretical than useful.

4. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Backup lasers are optional, there's different schools of thought on that. Some prefer the extra ton of ammo, some prefer the extra lasers for the burst DPS or backup.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast