1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Casual ANH-1X "Godzilla" (4xLBX10, 5xML, STD275)
5/5,

1 rating

Discussion in 'ANH-1X' started by CarloArmato, Dec 7, 2017.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Advanced Member

Zombie slow brawler, with nice DPS and a good alfa strike for pokers, despite the spread... Best used below 300 meters.

If you can, stick with your team, otherwise try to follow them and try to push as soon as you get in the frontline (or evaluate if you should push).

If you are next to overheat, use only your LBXs. If someone shoots you back, try to spread the damage even if they are not focusing a specific component.

At the 2nd drop and only 4 skill nodes, I already managed to deal 1000+ damage and 5 kills.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  2. cyb3rj4ck

cyb3rj4ck New Member

This is a great build. I just had a game where I did 1175 damage. A slight change I made is that I went with an XL 285. That gives me 46 KPH which makes me a little more mobile for getting to battle. This thing DESTROYS targets and takes a massive amount of abuse. I ruined a King Crab in this with two alpha strikes.

I feel like I'm cheating... until I get slammed with LRMs. As I put skill points into survival, I may thin the armor a little in favor of mounting AMS.

Great build!

3. cyb3rj4ck

cyb3rj4ck New Member

5/5,
    This is a high damage, high armor build. It's a superb brawler.