1. Important News!

MechSpecs is changing owners. Please follow this link for all the details. It also includes a crowdfund, all donations are appreciated!
    Thanks for your attention -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Casual AS7-KR "Ymir" (1xHGR 1xHPPC 4xERML TC2 STD300) +Alt(STD340)
5/5,

2 ratings

Discussion in 'Kraken' started by Excalibaard, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard Space Snob Staff Member

HPPC + HGR combo, supported by 4ERML in a relatively cool package!

Faster version also possible:

2. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia New Member

Tried this with the TC2 STD300 and I liked it, is it advisable to maybe downgrade the HPPC for MRMs? I tend to dive in headfirst into the fray xD

3. Excalibaard

MRMs is a different choice for a different playstyle, that's more about spreading as much damage as
    possible. I also do HGR+MRM40 for that reason, but this variant is more about pinpoint pressure at slightly longer ranges. HGR+HPPC is basically a dual AC20 in terms of pinpoint&damage, but with better projectile speed and range.

Thanks for the review!

Nekromanteia and CarloArmato like this.
  4. Excalibaard

STD300 version is interesting BTW, I've built it and it seems very manageable in heat!

EDIT: I didn't look well enough and thought the STD340 version was the base build ;p Apparently STD300 version was the real original build! (need some sleep)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Nekromanteia likes this.
  5. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia New Member

Yes, it's a very cool build for the Kraken! Pun and literal meaning intended. Alright I'll stick to the HPPC then, thanks!

6. Nekromanteia

Nekromanteia New Member

5/5,
    Changed to 5* as it is still amazing, and I accidentally gave a 4* previously!

7. Guyver

Guyver New Member

5/5,
    just bought hero pack with the steam sale and tried the ST300 build... loving it!

Nekromanteia likes this.