Best Game Trailer of the year?

Thread in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by UntamedZer0, Apr 29, 2013.

1. UntamedZer0

UntamedZer0 Well-Known Member

Saw this trailer being mentioned on a few gaming sites recently as the best game trailer of the year thus far. I have to agree with them. Sold me on the game and numerous others in our play group as well.

The Mechwarrior community seems to have a lot of turn based strategy fans in it's midst (myself included) and considering this game offers that combined with role warfare in your fleet design (which you can customize and build) this could offer some a bit of tactical practice.

If any of you pick this game up and want some others to play with just shoot me a PM. I am sure a few of us will be playing this week and onwards while we play our morning MWO.

Otherwise enjoy this jazzy trailer. I really believe they are setting a standard with trailers here and perhaps MWO would benefit from a trailer style such as this as this trailer has been wildly successful thus far.

[video=youtube;Vxxnq5YAVHw]Leviatian Warshipes[/video]

EDIT: They must have turned off embed because I tried to edit this but it didn't work using the normal tags. Oh well. (Michael)

2. UntamedZer0

UntamedZer0 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the attempt Michael. Guess ship just got real.

Suppose more accurately: ship happens.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast