BJ-1 "Basic Upgrades" (1x AC5, 1x ERLLas, 2x MPLas, AMS, 1x JJ, STD180)

Thread in 'BJ-1' started by Auriga, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

Im starting to get a little bored with the playstyle of my previous spec. Not really that is bad, actually im being able to put up respetable amounts of dmg for a 40tons mech, around 350 or so, with peaks of 600-700, but its too much mid-long range focused and takes me out of the front line, basically cause im not able to shake them enough to keep a good DPS without suffering a lot. In overall i appreciated some of the things: the ERLLas allows to be helpfull in the long range duels, also the close-quarters criticals are quite fun and fine, so im saving these two facts for a more field-experienced spec.

Putting all in, i moved from 1 ERLLas to an AC5, so i can shake them a bit in knife-range and keeping the mid-long range DPS balanced, and at the same time less hot. Also from the MGs to MPLas, that will give me a better chance to crit than MLas can.

Somehow i really like the combo, but i dislike the assymetrical, cause i would suffer way more from loosing the right arm, and at a time is the one that is gonna be more exposed and taking more dmg (we all circle clockwise if possible), but would be pointless to place it in the left arm....Its the Griffin/Wolverine choice, i think :D

Testing it, its not bad, but i must advice that "Trident" spec, my previous, puts more dmg, no clue if in absolute, due to the fact that is not ammo dependant, or just cause im still used to it.

:) Have fun all and, as allways, any feedback welcomed :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast