BL-6B-KNT "Endoshmendo" (2x LPL, 6x ML, XL350)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'BL-6B-KNT' started by Victorion, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Victorion

Victorion New Member

I've been experimenting with the chassis since its release, and overall I've been more of a fan then others. I like the potential damage it can bring with high alpha's and high mobility, being able to move around and support team mates where needed, and cause a lot of problems for slower moving mechs in city environments.

Most of my builds focused on trying to stuff 3+ large pattern lasers, usually pulse, and go from there, and endo was required to make this work while filling out the rest of the hardpoints, which is in my opinion a necessity with this chassis.

Unfortunately, as I'm sure a lot of you have realized who have played around with the BK, this grinds your heat efficiency into dust, as you're able to, at best, mount 19 DHS. One more stinking crit slot, and you could mount 20 and maybe it would work, but at 19, you simply do not dissipate heat fast enough for it to be viable in usually the most crucial engagements.

So I dropped the whole idea, went down to 2x LPL 4x ML, dropped endo, and found you can stuff 22 DHS into this beast.

This has largely changed everything. My damage numbers have jumped significantly per game, and I'm making a lot more kills, usually 2-3 per match. The range bonus coupled with a Med. Laser Range Mod 5 gives the ML's almost the same effective range as the LPL.

This coupled with the now decent heat efficiency allows you to play this as the mobile laser harassment/striker that it's meant to be, easily pulling off an alpha every time you leave cover at a respectable 52 damage.

Late game that easily translates into cored CT's and shorn off components, and the mobility of the BK makes it very easy to put that damage where it matters most.

2. Victorion

Victorion New Member

2nd game played in this configuration:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Satisfied customer.

3. Red_Chaos1

Red_Chaos1 New Member

Definitely a nice build, it works quite well. I set up my groups to fire left side/click and right side/click, with 3rd mouse being alpha. Will probably end up using the same general idea with the 7-KNT-L as well, just not as symmetric. Definitely rocks in PUG play.

Also, you may wanna edit your post and topic title, you say 2x LPL and 4x ML, but it's 6x ML. ;)

4. Red_Chaos1

Red_Chaos1 New Member

5/5,
    Fine build, easy heat management with good damage output and maneuverability.

5. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

5/5,
    Very balanced build.
    With the new patch, you can fit the light-ferrofibrous and nearly max out the armor. Also, you can switch to the ER-ML for better damage application at longer ranges.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  6. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Slower but a more "forgiving" LE build.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast