1. Hi everyone!
    This is a kind reminder to rate the builds you play or read. The ETA for the new rating system is not yet here, but if everyone active could rate 1 build per day, we can have everything rated in only 1 month! Don't feel bad about giving bad ratings with some constructive criticism :)
    Thanks in advance -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Funny BNC-3M "The Wednesday" (2xLL, 6xERML, LE300)
4/5,

1 rating

Discussion in 'BNC-3M' started by Falconium, Apr 17, 2018 at 12:24 PM.

1. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

Credits to @MEKA Hana Song as this is the concept you posted on Discord yesterday. I figure it's good enough for a thread of it's own!

I made some minor tweaks compared to what you originally shared. I dropped the ERLLs to standard LLs, for better heat, especially since one would want to position to engage within the ERML range anyway.
    I also moved a bit more armor from the arms to the legs; I realize losing either arm would be a big deal as far as heat is concerned, but those legs needed a little love I thought.

That heat efficiency though. Especially after Operations skills, this thing should run EXTREMELY cool, and the heat-capacity is ENORMOUS!

MEKA Hana Song likes this.
  2. MEKA Hana Song

MEKA Hana Song New Member

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

4/5,
    The budget loadout to use when you haven't skilled yet anything.

I'm impressed.