BNC-3S "Trident" (1x AC20, 1x ERLLas, 6x MLas, STD325)

Thread in 'BNC-3S' started by Excalibaard, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Superzombie Version

AMS Version:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    A 50 point alpha with decent cooling, no ghost heat, and enough ammo. You will kill any mech before overheating. Comes with an extra ERLL to hitscan at longer ranges or finish off smart targets that get the hell away from you. This ERLL can still be used once you're reduced to a zombie!

Due to crit slots it's not possible to simply move one laser to the arm for extra mobility, but you could exchange one DHS for a medium laser. This does cause ghost heat and diminishes your potentially insane sustained alpha strikes.

The downside is the slightly slower engine, but the 3S isn't a speed freak anyway, and should be treated like a taller Misery. another is that most of the awesome heat dissipation this build has will be severely reduced once you lose your arms.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  2. TrunksMaxamillan

TrunksMaxamillan New Member

Another good build, Subject Seven. personally I would stick with a regular large laser and use weapon modules to increase its range (I prefer the lower heat over the range), but that is just personal preference. 4 stars.

3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I've personally been driving the 'Not in the Face!' build with 5 ML and 2 LL instead, it's a better build than this one as you gain more long range, and still a very similar alpha of death.

4. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

here is my mod:

Good Brawler Build!

although i'd prefer the cooler LBX and 2+Heatsinks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast