BSW-X1 "Bush Basher" (3xSRM6+A, 1xLPL, 4xMG, XL280)
5/5,

2 ratings

Discussion in 'BSW-X1' started by Baradul, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Baradul

Baradul Junior Member

This is a close range brawling build with some medium range capabilities thriugh the Large Pulse Laser. You just open the enemies components with the SRMs and then fire the Machine Guns and the Pulse Laser into them. Doesn't run crazily hot, is reasonably fast and can sustain quite a while.

Here are 2 games to show the performance:

BrunoSSace likes this.
  2. BrunoSSace

BrunoSSace New Member

This is my fit, same idea, but I don't have Artemis. Mines cooler, has double heat sinks padding and a tiny bit more ammo.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  3. Hellhoundlover

Hellhoundlover New Member

5/5,
    Great fun and packs a wallop, two things that do it for me.

Only thing i changed was fit a XL300 in it:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  4. Trippton

Trippton Active Member

So, with the new tech, I figured I'd try something a little different, and it worked quite well. With the Snub-PPC and the recent projectile speed buff, the damage is instant and makes it easier to fire and twist to spread incoming damage. It also has the added benefit of how PPCs disable ECM temporarily. The snub also frees up one ton, thus I added an extra DHS to help stay in the fight longer since this thing brawls very well. Even without the extra DHS, heat is the same since it has a slightly longer cooldown over the LPL. So if you wanted, you could upgrade to an XL295 for a little more speed.

The armor values look low, but this mech gets armor quirks. If you add in armor skills as well, it gets some nice padding and is comparable to a heavy mech.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  5. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 01001101 01001111 01000100 Staff Member

For some reason the builds are broken.

I've recreated it with new tech:

And a light engine version:

Run missile rack skills.

Here's also a SNPPC adaptation: