Car Fax (work in progress)

Discussion in 'Kit Fox' started by Soy, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Soy

Soy Legendary Member

I have finalized my two Kit Fox builds..! Their names are "Car Fax" and "Minipass" ;)

But...

...I'm gonna be recording footage first to make a showcase video for em. Either that or a new episode of Sauce with the builds being used.

So, stay tuned folks! :D

Hint - both builds feature 14(!) cDHS and each build uses a pair of energy weps... both haz max armor, but only 3 JJs... and ofc ECM. :)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    Bolththrower likes this.
  2. Soy

Soy Legendary Member

So I've got a decent handful of clips from last night recording footage of Minipass, but... god damn.

I have had at least ten rounds reduced from 4-8 kills down to 2-4 by these fucking killstealers. It kinda feels like the guy in this old classic meme... http://hamstring2.ytmnd.com/

These people sit there and don't even fire while you're working on your enemy in a 1v1, they stand still and wait for you to work the core down to orange or red or whatnot and them slam spacebar so not only do I get a kill stolen, but I waste armor soaking for these fucking coneheads.

I forgot that this was the most frustrating part of being a light, it's not the 'getting 1 shot randomly by turret warriors' it's the fucking KSers!

Anyways how this lil rant relates to this thread, I'm considering... throwing a cERSL into Minipass for a tiny bit of extra burst damage to recoup some of these pilfered opportunities. Tired of going 2/10 with 600 damage and 120 score, isn't good enough footage.

I got a few quality clips already, I'm just saying, I'm taking tonight to reconsider this slight tweak to Minipass build before I unveil it w/ vid.

The Verge likes this.