1. Hi everyone!
    This is a kind reminder to rate the builds you play or read. The ETA for the new rating system is not yet here, but if everyone active could rate 1 build per day, we can have everything rated in only 1 month! Don't feel bad about giving bad ratings with some constructive criticism :)
    Thanks in advance -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Car Fax (work in progress)

Discussion in 'Kit Fox' started by Soy, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Soy

Soy Legendary Member

I have finalized my two Kit Fox builds..! Their names are "Car Fax" and "Minipass" ;)

But...

...I'm gonna be recording footage first to make a showcase video for em. Either that or a new episode of Sauce with the builds being used.

So, stay tuned folks! :D

Hint - both builds feature 14(!) cDHS and each build uses a pair of energy weps... both haz max armor, but only 3 JJs... and ofc ECM. :)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    Bolththrower likes this.
  2. Soy

Soy Legendary Member

So I've got a decent handful of clips from last night recording footage of Minipass, but... god damn.

I have had at least ten rounds reduced from 4-8 kills down to 2-4 by these fucking killstealers. It kinda feels like the guy in this old classic meme... http://hamstring2.ytmnd.com/

These people sit there and don't even fire while you're working on your enemy in a 1v1, they stand still and wait for you to work the core down to orange or red or whatnot and them slam spacebar so not only do I get a kill stolen, but I waste armor soaking for these fucking coneheads.

I forgot that this was the most frustrating part of being a light, it's not the 'getting 1 shot randomly by turret warriors' it's the fucking KSers!

Anyways how this lil rant relates to this thread, I'm considering... throwing a cERSL into Minipass for a tiny bit of extra burst damage to recoup some of these pilfered opportunities. Tired of going 2/10 with 600 damage and 120 score, isn't good enough footage.

I got a few quality clips already, I'm just saying, I'm taking tonight to reconsider this slight tweak to Minipass build before I unveil it w/ vid.

The Verge likes this.