CN9-A(C) "Lancer XL" (1x LPLas, 3x SSRM2, 1x AC2, BAP, XL275)

Thread in 'CN9-A' started by Tasen, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Tasen

Tasen Active Member

I had a 275XL leftover from mastering my Wolverine so I thought I would come up with a different take on my classic Lancer. Here is what I came up with....

It still has the AC2 for the harass but is much more accurate close in and with the BAP and Streaks, much more capable with dealing with pesky ECM lights. Also the LPL gives it more zombie reach when your arms are gone. Advanced zoom and sensors would do well here as well as UAV and cool shot if needed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  2. Tasen

Tasen Active Member

I have no idea why the youtube links never work for me.

3. epikt

epikt Benefactor

You need to use complete links, not youtu.be, without "s" after http and without any complement in the url (playlist or whatever).

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKosBZ_FXCY
    gives you

4. Business

Business Advanced Member

I need you to be the commentator for my life.

5. enileph

enileph Star Lord

OP is Morgan Freeman now? :D

Somehow I wonder if ERLLas is better in this.

6. Tasen

Tasen Active Member

Buisness, there is a reasonable fee for your request. And an ERLL would compromise the build. I have tried but too many things need to be moved and you have to give up FF or endo to accomplish it. Since the ERLL makes more heat it would follow the tons saved would go to DHS, but the slots just arent there for them. Believe me, I have been tweaking this for a while. The only real variant to this is remove the BAP and Streaks and replace with 3xSRM4 with 2 tons ammo. Again, heat is an issue with this variant. Perhaps chainfire...?

7. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Chainfire only helps management when almost overheating, it does not reduce the heat on a mech like yours that suffers no penalty.

8. Tasen

Tasen Active Member

Thats what I meant. It definately spikes when fired all at once.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast