CPLT-A1 SRM Striker MKII (6xSRM4+A, 2x JJ, AMS, XL300)

Thread in 'CPLT-A1' started by Blagg Zear, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

My new A1-Killer. 8tons of Ammo and Artemis for little Spread. Im now trying to deal 1K Damage with it.

WeaponGroups:
    1. Chainfire (Machinegun/Screenshaker)
    2. Alphastrike (Finisher)

Blagg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. Sucitraf

Sucitraf Well-Known Member

I built this earlier today just for fun. I saw that SRM 4s had a slight cooldown buff, and figured, why not retire the ol' LRM80 boat and have some Splatcat fun!

This thing is way too much fun. My first match was on Caustic, and of course all the pugs on my team went up towards the center crater while the enemy snuck around and had more favorable positioning. Unfortunately for them, they were roughly 190ish meters away from me, where I could run up the hill, have a mini jump, Alpha my SRMs, and drop down before they knew what hit them. After a while, some of their mechs (probably older players, who remembered the Splat Cat horror stories) started to turn tail and run whenever they saw me. Eventually won by forcing the enemy into our base where they were torn apart by myself, our turrets, and a few lights. (the rest of my team, a bunch of Atlas DDCs with LRMs, were too busy hiding from the fight to do anything useful).

5 stars for way too much fun, and the favorable experiences I've had, however few they were.

3. epikt

epikt Benefactor

One nice thing on the April 15th patch: SRM4's cooldown has been reduce to 3s, that makes a smooth continuous chainfire with 6 launchers.

4. Spheroid

Spheroid Well-Known Member

I can't wait to buy a second A1 and try all these artemis builds. I suppose current meta would delete the AMS. I would probably alter armor loadout slightly and utilize half ton ammo loads that were not available in 2013.

5. Riscy

Riscy Benefactor

6. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast