CPLT-C1 "Alley Cat" (2x LRM15+A, 4x MLas, XL295)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'CPLT-C1' started by raverrn, Apr 28, 2014.

1. raverrn

raverrn New Member

It's the one you don't want to run into in a dark alley at night. I fell in love with the Catapult's loadout some 10 years ago - it's flexible and surprisingly brawly for it's looks, and moving up to LRM 20s or switching to fewer LL loses out on that.

• What's up with the left torso? When you take a critical hit, it is assigned randomly to one used critical slot in the location. By diluting ammo with a bunch of non-explosive critical slots, you lower the chance of ammo explosions.
    • Why the XL295 instead of the XL300 for an extra 'sink slot? My next buy is a -3L, plain and simple.
    • Shouldn't you drop JJ for more ammo? Personal taste.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

5/5,
    THE catapult build. And no, it doesn't have a tag,... that is what support mechs are for and that 4th ML really makes a difference,...

Its one of my first MWO mechs, and I still play it (altough less due to levelling activities)

Archived stats:
    104 wins / 80 losses.
    157 kills / 111 deaths.

Current stats
    16 wins / 8 losses.
    29 kills / 11 deaths.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  3. Balimaar

Balimaar New Member

It has been quite some time since I played this game (years actually) my favourite was always the Catapult. Is this build still viable? Or would you guys recommend any changes?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2019
  4. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

Yes, it is still a good build. I would run a BAP, but that's personal prefference

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast