CPLT-C4 "IT'S A TRAP!!" (1x ERLLas, 1x LRM20, 3x SSRM2, BAP, 2x JJ, XL300)

Thread in 'CPLT-C4' started by enileph, Nov 6, 2013.

1. enileph

enileph Star Lord

So you are in a Fast light/medium mech roaming the field, and you found a happy LRM Catapult boating in the second line, you move in for the kill... and BAM it is this guy!

2x Streaks and LLas greeting you in the face, and that's it.
    This is a great 2nd line support vehicle when it comes to LRM boating, and also a capable fighter against annoying fast mechs. ERLLas addes for some snipery actions. BAP to counter ECM lights running in ruining the LRM scene.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Looks very promising. Let me min/max a little:

Just for the case if you don't have opportunities to shoot enemies at Long Range but rather forced to fight at close range. Besides emptying 1k missiles with one single LRM20.Pod means you need damn much of targetlocks on open fields plus time due to low firing rate. So focus on the main weapons: ERLLas + Streaks. Artemis on LRM20 is a viable choice to get faster kills. In general i like the concept very much. Pls post some Scores to show the Power of this build.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  3. enileph

enileph Star Lord

You are right, for a non-dedicated LRM launcher I do not need 1k of LRM ammo. If anything I can still jump-snipe with ERLLas.
    Currently still focusing on phoenixes
    Locust: 3/3 Basic Done.
    Shadowhawk: 3/3 Basic Done.
    Thunderbolt: 1/3 Basic Done.
    Battlemaster: 1/3 Basic Done.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast