CTF-3D "Giant Spider" (2x ERPPC, 4x JJ, STD300)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'CTF-3D' started by knightsljx, Apr 12, 2014.

1. knightsljx

knightsljx Well-Known Member

Ye old ERPPC Sniper, only bigger

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  2. skribs

skribs Min-Max Maniac

Here's my take on it. 2 more DHS (really just 3% efficiency, but also faster cooling) and 6.3 kph faster. I was using an AC/10 in the arm with a 300 XL, but found I rarely used the AC/10 due to my playstyle, and so that was 16 tons that could go to speed and heat sinks.

3. skribs

skribs Min-Max Maniac

Okay, I really like this. The combination of being able to snipe from rooftops or with JJs means my best weapons are mounted on the shoulder. If I mounted a weapon on the arm it would barely ever see any use through my peek-a-boo tactics. This build lets me get a bunch of DHS instead and make it so I can keep up some constant damage. It's also useful for shooting over the line of friendlies I'm using as mechshields. This thing is a beast.

I use it mainly as a peekaboo sniper, whether I'm on a roof, a hill, or just poptarting from behind cover.

4. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Never a bad play... Dual Gauss is nice, but, much harder to time. This allows you the same recycle rate, the same projectile speed, the same damage - without the nagging problem of missing targets because your Gauss and PPCs were out of sync...

Not a bad build at all!

5. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

4/5,
    Nice sniper with good speed, good survivabilty and max lift!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast