EBJ-PRIME "Jack of all trades, master of fun!" (1xUAC10, 1xLRM10, 1xSRM6, 1xERLL, 2xERML, 2xMG)

Discussion in 'Ebon Jaguar Builds' started by Deaths Whisper, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Deaths Whisper

Deaths Whisper New Member

Now I know what you're thinking: "is this a troll build?" "what about weapon range synergy?" "I don't have enough fingers for all those weapon groups"

But hear me out. I've been playing for a long time and this is by far the most fun mech that I have ever run. You are able to engage at ANY range and rely on constant fighting throughout the match in order to be effective. Unlike the one trick ponies, you never just sit around waiting for the brawl to start or wait for focus to be off of you so you can peak and fire off a guess/PPC.

You have long range direct fire with the ERLL, and indirect with LRM10. Medium range with the ERMLs and UAC10 which you can add the ERLL and LRM10 in as well (watch for heat). At close range you can alpha strike (minus the LRM10) and it's the most satisfying thing in the world when people freak out at the all the lasers, missiles, and ballistics smacking them in the face.

I have had several 1000+ damage games in this thing and I usually get around 400-600 damage per match.

The weapon groups I use are:
    1: ERLL
    2: UAC10
    3: MGs and SRM6
    4: ERMLs
    5: LRM10

I'm an pianist as well as an old school MMORPG veteran so I don't have a problem managing 5 weapon groups though it might take a little getting used to for others. Overall it's a great mech if you're looking for a challenge and will certainly turn heads. There is never a boring moment in this mech.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017