FS9-A "Tiny Toaster" (8x SLaser, 3x JJs, XL295)

Discussion in 'FS9-A' started by Falconium, May 25, 2014.

1. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

I know it's been seen before, but it hasn't been posted here yet, so I figured I might as well. ;)

Drop a few points of armor to get an extra JJ, or drop that armor plus one of the JJs to add another DHS. Whatever variant you choose to pilot, though, 8 Small Lasers in a Light is insanely hilarious! I've been having a blast running this lately, for although it is (obviously) extremely short on range, it actually deals out really good damage. (Think AC-20 every 2-3 seconds, from a 'Mech moving 150 kph.) And with 15 DHS, this thing is very easy to manage heat-wise.

The only --- and I do mean the ONLY --- challenge in this thing, is managing to get within that 90 meter optimal range. Once you're there, the enemy had better not ignore your pathetic-sounding Small Lasers, or they'll quickly realize they're mistake! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. enileph

enileph Space Pimp

Get the range module 2 maybe.

3. epikt

epikt Benefactor

The module is pretty useless at level 2, it only gives you 8m. Maybe at level 5 when it will be available.

4. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

A match I just had, running this. Nothing too extreme, but on a hot map like this it was pretty sweet, especially considering I did the best score on the team. :)

[​IMG]