1. Hi everyone!
    This is a kind reminder to rate the builds you play or read. The ETA for the new rating system is not yet here, but if everyone active could rate 1 build per day, we can have everything rated in only 1 month! Don't feel bad about giving bad ratings with some constructive criticism :)
    Thanks in advance -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

FS9-A "Tiny Toaster" (8x SLaser, 3x JJs, XL295)

Discussion in 'FS9-A' started by Falconium, May 25, 2014.

1. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

I know it's been seen before, but it hasn't been posted here yet, so I figured I might as well. ;)

Drop a few points of armor to get an extra JJ, or drop that armor plus one of the JJs to add another DHS. Whatever variant you choose to pilot, though, 8 Small Lasers in a Light is insanely hilarious! I've been having a blast running this lately, for although it is (obviously) extremely short on range, it actually deals out really good damage. (Think AC-20 every 2-3 seconds, from a 'Mech moving 150 kph.) And with 15 DHS, this thing is very easy to manage heat-wise.

The only --- and I do mean the ONLY --- challenge in this thing, is managing to get within that 90 meter optimal range. Once you're there, the enemy had better not ignore your pathetic-sounding Small Lasers, or they'll quickly realize they're mistake! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. enileph

enileph Space Pimp

Get the range module 2 maybe.

3. epikt

epikt Benefactor

The module is pretty useless at level 2, it only gives you 8m. Maybe at level 5 when it will be available.

4. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

A match I just had, running this. Nothing too extreme, but on a hot map like this it was pretty sweet, especially considering I did the best score on the team. :)

[​IMG]