FS9-H 'Small Hit Box Mid Range Sniper' (2x AC5, 1x AMS, 2x JJ, XL190)

Thread in 'FS9-H' started by Fullmetal Kraken, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Fullmetal Kraken

Fullmetal Kraken New Member

Not the fastest... But flank your opponent, fire both cannons 4-5 times.. Run and Jet to a new location and repeat. High mounted AC5's allow for popping over ridges and strong upper armour for protection, the arms are purely for extra absorption from a side shot. Legs have a little less than I love but I keep them hidden most of the time.

ASM to stop some of the barrages of LRMS's but if its not a high priority drop in 3x SL or some extra AC5 ammo or load up a MG with some rounds... Or change out an AC5 for a an ULTRA =).

Very easy to stack up some good damage per round.. I use it to flank and de-limb...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

Issues-
    Your mech only has 7 DHS. 10 heat sinks are required for all mechs in-order to launch into game. AMS is completely pointless IMHO. Your armor value in the head is useless. The range you want to be, you don't need 18 head armor.

in order to make this work, you have to turn it into a Cicada. So no JJ, and no DHS.

it would work, but your just trollin' at that point.

THEREFORE, this build is trash. HOWEVER, it is a worthy effort.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  3. epikt

epikt Benefactor

I tested multiple heavy ballistics on the Firestarter (even triple AC/2 ^^), none was a success. Cicadas and Blackjack are way more suited for "light" AC carriers.
    For joke builds, I find the RVN-4X better (slimmer silhouette and higher mounted weapons).

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast