1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

GRH Club of 1000+

Discussion in 'Grasshopper' started by Lan, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

So, the Grasshoppers need a 1000+ club aswell I'm thinking. Kicking it off with this;

[​IMG]

2. Durandal

Durandal Legendary Member

Oddly, as many amazing games as I've had in mine, I haven't once broken 1,000...I need to spread my damage around more ;)

3. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Yeah.. damage goes down for me as well while my K/D keeps rising. My Ace of Spades qualifying game with 9 kills was below 1k as well. Some lucky kill shots for sure, but knowing where to aim and high pinpoint damage are probably the main reasons for this.

This aside, 2x 1k on your side in that game... well done! I like the build on the hopper as well. But seriously, 1k in a Panther @SirHitman ? :thumbsup:

Another side note, Panther hitboxes seem to be similar buggy as the FS9s' in the beginning, as they survive quite some beating.

4. SirHitman

SirHitman Well-Known Member

Yes we where all as surprised with those numbers especially at 2.30 after a solid 5-6 hours of playing, this game gave us the 2nd wind.
    After doing a few battles in the Panther iv noticed that i come out alive on fights where i maybe shouldn't have but that's not unusual for mechs with speed in MWO.

5. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Yepp, with pulses it's easier to just trim off wounded parts. This game was pretty weird, a lot of assaults and heavies on both sides and I got to work almost undisturbed as they focused down my teammates, judging them to be the larger threat. Caustic, we charged down the C4 side and I ended up hugging the last corner and the enemy didn't notice me for a solid minute of fire, two-three kills from that spot.

Two 1000+ scores are pretty unusual but one of them a panther is also damn badass. That was the dual LLAS, I think.

6. SirEpicPwner

SirEpicPwner Active Member

Got a few 1000+ games in my GHR.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Build:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Build:

SirHitman likes this.
  7. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Using this build:

(6/8 Basics unlocked :D)

SirHitman likes this.
  8. cs_kami

cs_kami Benefactor

just shy...
    maybe you'll let me slide at 998.
    [​IMG]

Flokoloko likes this.
  9. Durandal

Had this tryhard match tonight during my stream...couldn't carry past a 8v1 for very long though. 4 of my 5 kills, however, were solo kills.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SirHitman, Lan and Flokoloko like this.
  10. mmstahlman

mmstahlman Active Member

Still leveling these mechs... broke 1,000 today in a conquest game.
    8 MPL, XL330, some JJ's and the rest heatsinks. It's a blast to play when there is close quarters combat.

[​IMG]

Jagger225 likes this.
  11. Durandal

We were losing a match 1-8, and so I decided I would start trying...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Video. Inc. Soon. ;)

Jagger225, SirHitman and Flokoloko like this.
  12. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

@Durandal,

What builds were you using on each variant?

Thanks!

13. Durandal

14. Durandal

Leaderboard match for sure!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The build:

Jagger225 likes this.
  15. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member