Casual HBK-4P "Flash Git" (6x LPPC, 3x MLas, STD200)

Thread in 'HBK-4P' started by DerRattenmann, Dec 1, 2019.

1. DerRattenmann

DerRattenmann Active Member

Well... yes... chain fire... all the time... not much more to be said here.

2. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

3. DerRattenmann

I'd rather keep the MLas to have something to shoot pesky lights inside LPPC minimum range. But the slow speed is indeed a problem. With full cool run and heat containment I was able to remove 2 DHS and mount a STD225.

Edit: I might also get away with ER-SLas, an extra DHS and a bit more armor

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Lorgot likes this.
  4. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

Chain lightning LPPC yey!
    We all have to try this once just to see how bad it sucks... but it is hilarious and scares the crap out of receiving players. For a moment at least... :D

Drop the lasers, they are not funny anyway. Then you can strip the armor from the arms and squeeze in a STD255 engine (plus add a few points to leg armor). This will at least allow you to run around a bit more, survive, and spread the hilarity :thumbsup:

5. DerRattenmann

Mostly agreed but I stll kept the head MLas because your RT will go pop sometimes and I hate to run around not being able to do anything. I was still able to cramp a STD245 and 13 DHS in. So far the mech is doing far better than I thought it would. I've halted whole enemy advances with chain lightning suppression fire. Damage is still measly but it piles up quickly on larger maps.

6. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

There is not way you can put a 255 in without sever lack of either cooling or armor, but the laser bit I agree on, but small laser better option, cooler and still good enough range to cover your weak point.

7. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

There you go. I literally did nothing but take @DerRattenmann build, remove the lasers and armor from the hands, rip out the 225 engine and put in a 255 engine. Then throw the remaining 0.36 tons on leg armor.

8. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

Welp, if we meme, we might as well go extreme

9. FaustHammer

FaustHammer Benefactor

Really not an amazing build BUT if you have the mech try it out. I had one guy say, "I don't know what you are doing FaustHammer but it sounds awesome." Then you see your damage numbers at the end of the game...... The most damage I was able to squeeze out of this mech out of a very long game was just over 400 damage haha.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast