HGN-IIC-C "Noragami" (2x cUAC10, 3x cMPL, 2x cSSRM6, cAP, TC1, 1x JJ, cXL325)

Thread in 'HGN-IIC-C' started by Blagg Zear, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Initially i started with 30 LRMs and XL300, but i find it too slow. Now comes the Brawler Version with max Speed and Streaks for additional Defense. Try to avoid losing your right Arm early. GL!

Weapon Groups:
    1. WubWubs (linked)
    2. Dakkadakka (linked)
    3. Splash (linked)

Blagg

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. enileph

enileph Star Lord

I agree with the cXL325. XL300 is too slow for HGN.

I think you should swap FF with endo, srsly. If nothing you will get some armor back.
    An extra 1.9 tons goes a long way. On top of armor maybe get an extra DHS or half ton of streak ammo?

I had been doing a similar build, with a small difference.

cERML instead of MPL, mainly for the longer range. You do get some armor back that way though, allowing for better shielding.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Blagg Zear likes this.
  3. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

thx. Just fixed the config. Now with a TC1 for extra crit-chance. :)

must have mis-seen the buttons (smurfy has changed them - direction of standard/upgraded).

4. Karl TenBrew

Karl TenBrew Star Lord

Back after a bit of a break for RL reasons and partly because of the IIC package. Playing with essentially this build right now, and liking it. The AC 10s keep you from being completely ineffective at range, the thing that usually keeps me away from brawler builds, and the speed from the XL 325 is not something I'd sacrifice for anything, not even more heat efficiency for WUB-spam. Can't way to see how this baby preforms with efficiencies!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast