HGN-IIC "Emiglio Robot" (1xcGauss, 1xcERPPC, 2xcLPL, TC6, 2xJJ, cXL325)

Thread in 'HGN-IIC' started by CarloArmato, Aug 7, 2017.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

I've created this version from my previous Pin Point Criticals because you can't fire anymore 1xcGauss and 2xcERPPC simultaneously without ghost heat, so I came up with this variant which is ghostheat-free and still have a nice pinpoint alfa strike.

It does have a very good range thanks to the Targeting Computer (with skills and the TC the LPL range is shorter than 10-20 meters compared to the Gauss), it is quite cool for a long range sniper and it does have 2 jump jets. Anything you will need to pin down your enemies in any pug match.

I've battletested tested it successfully. Use these 4 weapon groups:
    1. PPC + 2xLPL
    2. Gauss
    3. LPLs only
    4. PPC only
    If your target wants to trade, you will fire with the the 1st and 2nd group, if it is moving, fire PPC and Gauss (togheter or not I'll leave it to you, since sometimes you can fire them togheter and still hit the same component) and then the LPLs.

Skill wise, you should mostly skill in firepower and take most of the heatgen nodes, survivability are a nice addition because it will stack with the original quirks of the highlander, get anything you can about coolrun and heat containment inside the operation tree and then finally add whatever you feel to (I personally go for coolshots and airstrikes, since UAVs won't matter most of the times because you should not be brawling at any time).

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast