Huginn "Lurmginn" (2x LRM5, 4x MG, BAP, XL255)

Thread in 'Huginn' started by Blagg Zear, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

You can trade 1ton of Ammo for anything else.. MG Ammo, Speed, JJs.. whatever. But if you want to do high damagescore, you better keep the lurms. ;)

Alternate "1K+" Version:

Blagg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Sir Tiddles

Sir Tiddles Active Member

I think this or the SSRM build is the way to go. Played two games so far with this build, and having better performance than others.

3. Daekar

Daekar Junior Member

Would rather see 2 tons of MG ammo and 72 missile salvos. Good build though.

4. Roosterfish

Roosterfish Well-Known Member

Blagg, looked like you've tried to make as much lemonade as can be made out of this lemon.

For some reason I actually like how this looks on paper only thing I'd be worried about is sitting still long enough for the lrms to track to target.

5. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Hehe, well other people would load bigger Launchers. It's a question of preference. I like to try filling every weaponslot and still keeping the speed and ammo count high.. :)

6. enileph

enileph Star Lord

I was using my 2xLRM10 build (which works great, and unfortunately get 1 star by someone) and my 1x LRM15 build with MG.
    I find the arm/torso movemnt good enough to lock targets while on the move, granted you might have to slow down a wee bit to around 90-100 to lock on faster targets.

Don't stay still unless you are behind cover. And even then move and reposition after you fire, as you don't want o be too far behind the battleline. You can reposition rather quickly due to your speed so you can stay out of brawls and firefights.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast