CLOSED iPhone / Safari Issues

Thread in 'Suggestions, Bugs and Feedback' started by Jagger225, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

First off, let me say that I LOVE Mechspecs and the amazing amount of work that went and is still going into it. PLEASE keep up the great work!

I hate to open an old thread - but didn't know where else to put this...

I cannot click to open a Smurphy's link (any of them, even those included in this thread) because I can't scroll over to the right to even see it when I'm using my phone (iPhone 5S, latest IOS). I've tried dragging, pinching, rotating, reloading, putting "https" in front of the web address of Mechspecs, etc. to no avail.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a quick fix? I haven't seen a different post about this. I just want to be able to open builds while I'm waiting somewhere or you know...on my throne & stuff.

Thanks again - you all are awesome!

Sincerely,

Jagger225

2. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

Hey Jagger,

The Responsive Theme is built in to XenForo and if there are IOS issues that isn't something that I can really fix as I don't have an iOS device. I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean about not being able to scroll over to the right. Could you provide a screenshot of the site when you are scrolling and that might allow us to trouble shoot for you.

3. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

4. mmstahlman

mmstahlman Active Member

I have the same issue @Jagger225 is having, specifically on the iPhone. Can't see the right side of smufy and unable to click the link.

Jagger225 likes this.
  5. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

And you cannot horizontalscroll? I use Sony Xperia Z with Chrome. It looks the same like in Jaggers Screenshots when I max Zoom out. But i can horizontalscroll the smurfysheet and also the link "View Full Loadout" does work.

What sometimes happens is that Chrome often suddenly crashes since mechspecs migrated to XenForo.

6. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Blagg, I tested the site on my iphone as well, and can't horizontal scroll. Doesn't like Safari much ;)

Jagger225 likes this.
  7. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

I've confirmed it is a safari issue... I will pass this along to the pixel exit guys.

Jagger225 likes this.
  8. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Checked it on SkyFire as well (an alternate iphone browser with flash) and it has the same issue:

[​IMG]

Jagger225 likes this.
  9. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

Woo whoo no one thinks I'm crazy anymore! ;)

:ninja:
    They just know it:rofl:

10. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

I can't get this to work. It is just the way that Safari scrolls on data that is in a window like that. Sorry folks, closing this one off cause I can't resolve it nor can Smurfy or the actual skin developer. Call Apple :)

11. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

Hahaha :greedy: Call Apple. Thanks for looking into it though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast