JM6-S "Carbine" (2x LPLas, 2x AC2, XL260)

Thread in 'JM6-S' started by brainkill, Jul 14, 2014.

1. brainkill

brainkill New Member

This is IMO a great setup for any of the Jagers. Fantastic range, formidable DPS and firing speed, superb heat management, and good maneuverability make this a well rounded killing machine at any range. I went with the name "Carbine" for its firing speed, effectiveness at any range, and its ability to get in and get out quickly for some surgical guerrilla tactics.

An FYI, this is the only setup I run an XL in on the Jagers.

I personally load both ac/2 in the right arm and use the left as a shield. If you have any experience running Thunderbolts or Hunchies then you are probably proficient at this tactic. But by all means, if splitting them up or moving them to the left arm benefits you more then don't hesitate!

I use a 5 button mouse, #5 being the wheel that I use for zoom so the other four being used for weapon groups. I have this mech set up as:

1. A/C2's chain fire
    2. A/C2's link fire
    3. Large Pulse Lasers link fire
    4. Large Pulse Lasers chain fire

The DPS and heat management in this thing is beast. Mastered out, I run:

1. Advanced zoom
    2. Increased sensor range
    3. Target info gathering

Also, most of the builds I post either use a lot of stock equipment/engine, or use something pulled from another stock mech to help use credits efficiently so you may find a more optimal setup for this mech using the same armament.

I hope the public enjoys this build as much as I have. Happy Hunting! - brainkill

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast