JR7-K "Bam-Bam" (4x MLas, 1x SRM4, AMS, BAP, 2x JJ, XL280)

Thread in 'JR7-K' started by Durant Carlyle, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Durant Carlyle

Durant Carlyle Star Lord

Standard weaponry, protection from missiles, and better sensor capability all in one package. Can fire more often than most customized Jenner builds and has strong armor. Still has ups -- just less of them -- and faster than stock but not maximum speed. The majority of the time if you cannot escape at 142 kph, you wouldn't be able to escape at 152 kph either.

With this build I find I'm surviving longer due to shooting down incoming missiles. At least in the random matches I've been in (I don't run with a corp, so randoms is all I ever do), LRMs are a scourge and missile defense is recommended. I'm liking this so much I'm running it on both my -D and -K chassis.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Hey Durant, I recall us dropping on Tourmaline CQ and taking down two mg spiders and a Cicada. Was a fun duel. You know your Jenners. :)

As for the build, vanilla weapons and a ams. AMS is never a bad idea but trading speed? Hm.

3. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

With a max engine in my Jenners, I rarely even see damage from a missile. Outrun, sharp turns, break visual or getting to cover are all very easy at 150kph. :D

Standard weapons, but, I do always like to try to sneak in a BAP to compliment my Sensor Range Module. The AMS is great to help team-mates, but, in PUG drops, I feel the weight could be better used for armor and an XL295.

Good build, even if it is fairly vanilla. ;)

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast