Casual Kajiu "Money Shower" (2xRAC5, 2xMRM30, STD325)

Thread in 'Kaiju' started by CarloArmato, Nov 8, 2017.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

If you need money and don't care about performance (i.e. kill a target the fastest way possible), this is the build to go. You will be eligible for the "Kill Most Damage" and farm damage in no time.

This is the ultimate spam build: whoever you are firing at, he won't be able to see anything as long as you keep your RAC5 spinning and your MRMs firing, but this build is gonna be EXTREMELY hot. Smurfy does not count the heat generation of RAC5, so it's much worse than displayed here (58% as for now): it will be around 30% if you are lucky. Be sure to max out coolshots once you skill into operations.

As for my tested smaller build, the MAL-1P "Fire Storm" (2xRAC5, 2xMRM20, LE325),
    the tactic is very similar: keep a low profile, once you get out of cover you fire anything you have while you move for the next cover (or move back to the previous), then cooldown and repeat. Basically, you play with very long poke and exposure, so do NOT do it in front of a firing line. You should have an easier time with the King Crab both because you have more armor and because you have extremely high ballistics and missiles hard points... I mean, you can REALLY hill hump with this thing!

Since you have bigger MRMs minus 2 DHS, maybe you should consider the ALT, especially with 0 skills and no enahnced coolshots.

ALT: downgraded to MRM20, added some DHS to improve cooling.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast