Kit Fox 1000+ damage club

Discussion in 'Kit Fox' started by Em3r4ld, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Em3r4ld

Em3r4ld Junior Member

This is required because:
    [​IMG]

No arty/air.

2. Marmor

Marmor New Member

Respect!
    Which build did you use?

3. Em3r4ld

Em3r4ld Junior Member

ECM, 3 ERLL

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  4. Archwright

Archwright Benefactor

I've been thinking about running a 3LLas Kit Fox, this seals the deal.

5. Coldreive

Coldreive New Member

No where near as good a score but my first 1000 on the kit fox .
    [​IMG]

6. Durandal

Durandal Legendary Member

Nicely done Cold...your team would've easily won because of you if the other side didn't have that DWF carrying them hehe. I haven't been able to break 650 yet in my KFX, but I'm finally starting to get used to it...can't decide if 3ERLL would be better than 2ERLL with a good TC installed though...

7. Archwright

Archwright Benefactor

Hard to say if TCs would help damage-wise. They increase your crit chance, which could stand to kill the enemy to quickly.

8. Coldreive

Coldreive New Member

Yeah that wolf on the other team was wrecking everything it saw .

The KTX is most definitely not my beloved 3L and requires some play changes largely due to the lack of speed .
    That match I was running a uac5 and 3 er med lasers . My favourite build so far . I really like the uac5 despite its quirks and enjoy the KTX . I still wished it had 10 more kph lol .
    Another highly effective build is the erppc , 2 er med lasers and the targeting computer .

(I need to learn how to post a build here lol)

9. Durandal

Durandal Legendary Member

DAMMIT! Why must I have a round like this on every mech I play?

[​IMG]

Sigh...15 more damage :( That was with no arty/airstrike ;) It felt especially good since we started that round down 6-0, but I was sniping from a mountaintop the whole time...not doing full damage per shot, but the entire enemy team was so aggravated, they were wasting hundreds of AC shots trying to tag me (and missing every time). Several of them ran out of ammo, and I killed 4 in a row by slowly whittling away at their CTs...then I moved when they hid behind a mountain, and was able to surprise them from a new angle, stripping arms and legs left and right. With 2 minutes left it was 7-7, but I legged 2 mechs with a single shot, and we took the lead and won.

Great game.

10. SpeakerFTDead

SpeakerFTDead New Member

[​IMG]

Been using a 2 ER large laser and 1 ER med laser build a lot lately. Really starting to love this mech, it's managed to take me out of my DWF. No airstrikes or arty on this one.

11. Coldreive

Coldreive New Member

Two great matches guys .

12. bart2o

bart2o Well-Known Member

As much as I love my KFX and had a lot of matches played with different builds, my personal record is 930 with PPC 2xSRM6 w/o arty. Great job.

13. That Dawg

That Dawg Well-Known Member

My own personal record topped out just a hair over 800...I just can't break that grand club open!

14. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Benefactor

Shock likes this.