Casual KTO-20 "Just Plain Lazy" (3x ERLL, AMS, XL300)

Thread in 'KTO-20' started by PooHH, Sep 10, 2013.

1. PooHH

PooHH Active Member

Simple and fun. Definitely not too hot to use. Can modify with different combinations of Large, ER Large, and Large Pulse lasers.

On Terra Therma, you can safely fire one laser as long as you're under 90% heat. Two if you're under 75% Alpha as long as you're under 55% These numbers obviously increase on different, cooler maps. The cold ones you just just alpha all day.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

Any reason you are using Ferro instead of Endo-Steal? Ferro is a lot less efficient.

I will save for an XL 300 to give this build a try!

I have been running a 2x ERLLas build on my KTO-19 for a while, just recently switched to the KTO-20 for the better energy hardpoint placement (torso) and the better torso max angles. I also use the XL 360 for the added speed and maneuverability. Running at 116 kph it can keep up with most light mechs.

Here is what I run at the moment:

3. PooHH

PooHH Active Member

Just so my tonnage adds up, with the endo, i believe i ran out of slots before filling out the tonnage.

4. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

Getting lazier and lazier :rolleyes:

ERPPCs have gotten zero luvin' recently. Runs cool considering the weapons, but you can drop a DHS for a backup MLas if you wish. I ran this a few times right after the heat increase. Stopped playing this build mainly because of lights frustrating me and the pin-point being much more difficult to hit them with. Also ran 1 ERPPC and 1 ERLLas for a while, was pretty effective compromise.

Exchange either ERPPC for ERLLas and MPLas

EDIT:

Sooooo as predicted the 2x ERPPC option is far to hot on anything other than a frozen map...

The second was a lot more manageable and diverse to boot.

5. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Very intriguing. When just seeing the head line I thought about something like this, though:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  6. Regina Redshift

Regina Redshift Sass Elemental

It's Vale the Avenger mkIV!

7. LaSavage23

LaSavage23 New Member

This is a build for ER Large Sniper.

Steps to be one good sniper

1. Use Advance Zoom
    2. Poke out, Fire, and hide
    3. go to a different location if they know your here