LCT-1V "Snobbish" (1xSNPPC, AMS, XL190) +Alt

Thread in 'LCT-1V' started by Excalibaard, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Energy cooldown quirk and 10 pinpoint damage. It's a little short-range, but locust is for being between your enemy's legs anyway (clever pun about being a dick).

Here's one with less speed, but LAMS not needing ammo, and having lots of spare heat, makes it pretty attractive IMO.

But you could also remove AMS and go for full shield arms, I just found them less than effective on most locusts.

2. Ruludos

Ruludos Benefactor

AMS will get you a lot more mileage than arm armor; they're far too small to shield properly. I strip most armor off of my locust arms all the time, and unless you're getting hammered by streaks/lrms they'll stay put until the side torso pops anyway.

The best part about this build is that you can put it on literally any locust variant. I saw your Nemesis 3S and wanted to try it later, but the SNPPC will have better synergy with the RLs than the laser. I suppose it depends on how many rockets I can cram in...

3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I found the same thing to be true about AMS.

It was difficult enough to mount a 5 ton weapon, unless you want to be forced to use your rockets at the beginning of the match in that build, SNPPC will be difficult to fit alongside RLs.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast