Lowest mech condition survival

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by PyckenZot, Jun 21, 2015.

1. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

So I had this happen to me earlier tonight. Having lead the charge as usual, my Cauldron Born wasn't in best shape anymore, but I kept on pushing.With friendlies around me hammering the opposition I felt safe enough to dive my wrecked mech into the fray again,... not noticing the red smoke in my heat vision,...

[​IMG]

Join me in bragging about the times lady luck kept your mech alive against all odds.
    Pics, or it didn't happen!;)

2. Soy

Soy Min-Max Maniac

To me it's all about being a Red Core Lord. Gotta get kills when you're at like, 20% health or below. String a few together and it's the best!

I've done 7% before, and 8-10% a bunch of times as well, but I don't think any lower than 7...

Look at this pic Frack posted in our TS yesterday... he was using an XL engine:

[​IMG]

3. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Way back before hitbox change I have seen things like CN9A at 4%.
    I don't even know how that would work.
    Nowadays that would definitely be liquid metal.

4. Soy

Soy Min-Max Maniac

Forgot to upload this last night:

[​IMG]

PyckenZot likes this.
  5. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

I saw DarkRyoken end at 8% in a SCR one match...not sure what my lowest ever is.

6. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Hence this thread. Cap that next occurrence screen and save it for posterity ;)

7. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

That's right @Soy Frack don't need no stinkin' clan tech to get under 10%!!! :D

Soy and PyckenZot like this.
  8. Riscy

Riscy Benefactor

Thread necro enabled!

I love the crabs, they tank when brawling really well. I just wish I had used up some armor on the left arm ;)

[​IMG]

9. POOTYTANGOSAUR

POOTYTANGOSAUR Well-Known Member

I've done 9% in direwolf and 10% in stalker. Both are posted on these forums in and old thread exactly like this one. If you don't trust me, find em hahahaha.

When Timberwolves first came out, I saw Weztside get down to 4% in one, but he died at the end of the match so it doesn't really count hahaha.

10. Riscy

Riscy Benefactor

I really wish I'd survived this round, but all I got was this video ;)

Flokoloko likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast