MAD-IIC-B "All you can fit" (5xcMPL, 2xcSRM6+A, 4xJJ, 1xAMS, TC1, cXL375)

Thread in 'MAD-IIC-B' started by CarloArmato, Jan 20, 2017.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

As the name suggests, I had the idea to fill ANYTHING to max firepower and combat utilities: hardpoints, slots, modules and so on... The only thing is missing is a cAP, but it would be pointless :D

The final idea came right up in front of me when I fitted 2xLPL and 3xML, so then I thought, why not go full pulse with mediums?

So, with this mech you are a short-to-mid brawler which is pretty fast for a 85 ton mech AND with jump jets, so you have a lot of maneuverability and a could move "surprisingly" well.

Despite your speed, you should not hug your enemy like you would have to with other weapons (LBX-20s or Small Lasers) because your Med Pulse are quite hot and there are definitely better brawler (like the TBR with 6xcSPL and 4xSRM-6+A), but you surely have not to be afraid to face your enemy up close thanks to your tank, pinpoint damage and obviously your mech: you can torso twist and spread your damage very well. Just stick with your team and get your hands dirty or "shield" your comrades when needed.

In the end, it looks like a MAD-5D rip off but with clan technology and better utilities

TBH I haven't played this yet (I was just playing around with smurfy) and I still need to buy and fit everything, but I'll definetively build this mech once I have enough money to buy that cXL375 engine.

EDIT 1: improved description, fixed some grammatical errors, re-arranged build to make it well-ordered and fixed the stock armor amount

EDIT 2: I've tested this build and I didn't like as I expect. This mech despite the JJ and being very cool, it's missing range and some punch. Despite the good DPS, I wasn't able to enjoy it that much.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast