Casual MCII-A "Pulse Crit Kitty" (5xMPL, 1xLBX-20, 1xSSRM4, 1xSSRM6)

Thread in 'MCII-A' started by Dekontoroga, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Dekontoroga

Dekontoroga Junior Member

I experimented with the "A" Variant of the big Kitty and had some problems finding a Build that suits my Playstyle. Basicly merged some of the Variants that were already here, maxed out the Armor and throw in as many DHS as i could and install weapons to, almost, every Hardpoint. The Result was a mean Kitty which can operate on almost every Map if you come into the Range.

The MPL´s are for the Armor breaking while the LBX will finish off the Rest. The SSRM´s are here for a little bit of extra Damage and to get those pesky little Lights away from you.

More Ammo

JJ Variant with more Ammo

Results of the 2nd Game from this Setup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Very nice!

I'd build it like your first, but swapping the ssrm6 for ssrm4+lbx20ammo for cooldown synchronization and having enough ammo for the big gun :)

3. Dekontoroga

Yeah that would also work, just took the SSRM6 to gain a 10 Missle Volley up to my enemy! =P

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

It's definitely nice to have two more missiles in the initial volley, but it's mostly lights-deterrent and the later volleys are smaller if you fire with optimal DPS! The big gun does more work in general for your main targets, so that's why I'd give it more ammo ^^

5. Dekontoroga

Yeah prooved to work better with a Ton more LBX Ammo and downgrading the SSRM6 to a SSRM4!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast