MCII-B "Blinder" (4xcUAC5, 2xcMPL, XL400)

Thread in 'MCII-B' started by M3T4L R0N1N, Jul 21, 2017.

1. M3T4L R0N1N

M3T4L R0N1N Junior Member

This is a build I have been changing some minor details on a lot and will probably change again but the premise remains the same. Just keep feeding them the good ole left and right with the arm mounted Ultra AC 5's and use your lasers to burst in that extra damage when they twist towards you or you can go the opposite way and tickle them with the lasers to trick them into twisting towards you. It can get a little bit hot but it is totally manageable even more so if you bring some cool shots and invest into some heat management skills. Things I keep changing on it are the lasers an ammo placement. So far the medium pulse are working best for me personally. However the problem I keep having with the ammo placement is the MCII's side torsos and people keep legging me so I am at a loss with a safe place for ammo. I would like to see what you do differently with it if you decide to run this setup.

Sometimes I like to switch out the Medium Pulse Lasers for Extended Range Medium Lasers and two extra Heat Sinks in the engine.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. What do you think about giving up a bit of speed and switching out the MPLs to ERMLs for more ammo, TC1, and cooling?
    The ERMLs match up a bit better with the UAC5s range.
    If you take ammo skills, you could add more heatsinks or upgrade the engine, but I usually run 5 tons per 2x UAC5s.

3. M3T4L R0N1N

M3T4L R0N1N Junior Member

I will try it out thanks for the advice. Actually I like your build better than the one I posted. Not much slower than mine and better at everything else.

4. With Speed Tweak, this is a great build for getting assists.

5. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast