MDD-A "Updog" (6x cSRM6+A)

Discussion in 'Mad Dog Builds' started by enileph, Sep 25, 2014.

1. enileph

enileph Space Pimp

So I have decided to do this. Nothing but 10 ton of ammo and 6x SRM6+A.
    Yes, you have to fire this in two waves, or do chain fire. BUT this one have really good DPS.

I know I kinda miss those cERML too. So this is the version with less DHS and the guns back. But the cooling is meh.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Falconium

Falconium Moderator Staff Member

I bought myself a Mad-dog the other day, just because I could and it looked like fun. (I'll buy the other 2 eventually, just too broke right now. :rolleyes:)

Anyway, I knew I wanted 6 SRM6+A, and I knew it would be hot already, even without lasers. So I went ahead and threw on your original build, without the Lasers. Not bad at all, good brawling power, definitely gets hot after 2 or 3 volleys, but that 72 damage alpha is no joke. The biggest problem is the range, but I've never really considered that a problem so long as I have a team willing to engage up front. ;)

Still need basics, but it seems to perform well enough even without them. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

3. NLR

NLR Active Member

i would love to run this build, but hit detection

4. Durandal

Durandal Legendary Member

I run a very similar build on my Prime, but I use less ammo (haven't ever run out with 800), and put in a TC1 for crit, and a cAP for ECM disruption:

Edit: fixed armor to what I have it set at.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  5. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

TC only gives crit to Lazors, though ;)

6. Durandal

Durandal Legendary Member

Hrm...I had thought it was crit to all, the dev posts on it stated "Increased crit chance for projectile and beam weapons"...had never noticed that they specifically listed that missiles weren't projectiles. Guess that frees me up a ton to play with next time I log on.

7. Falconium

Falconium Moderator Staff Member

Ran this DHS+ variant tonight, with great success. Two successive matches, two wins, 2000+ damage between them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It still packs a delicious punch. I essentially one-shot a Jenner with an Alpha to the CT in the Frozen City match.