1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

MechLab coming soon!?

Discussion in 'Theory Crafting' started by Excalibaard, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard ComStar - First Circuit Staff Member

As the beta currently does not yet have a functional MechLab, nor do we have an idea of how the MechLab will function if it gets one, this forum is pure theory crafting at the moment.

Use it as you please to talk about preferred mech customization systems, or which mechs you'd customize to what purpose or something similar :)

Cheers,
    Excalibaard

2. Shock

Shock Benefactor

Word on the forums is that engine size is going to be locked. Hardpoints will work a lot like MWO but with the addition of Support weapons which covers flamers, MGs and Small Lasesr

Excalibaard likes this.
  3. ManganMan

ManganMan Active Member

OK, here it goes. Hope I didn't screwed something...

First: JM6-A :)

Excalibaard likes this.
  4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard ComStar - First Circuit Staff Member

Locking engine size (or just having select engines that fit) would definitely help with having another balancing lever to pull, though speed seems to be not quite as important as it is in real-time MWO. Support weapon slots sound like a good idea. From what I've seen, the UI seems very good as well, I hope PGI takes some pointers.