Mist Lynx Club of 750!

Discussion in 'Myst Lynx' started by Fherot, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Fherot

Fherot Benefactor

I'm setting this as my goal in this little thing. When we have multiple people breaking 500 I'm going to up it to 750 and so on till we officially found the Mist Lynx Club of 1000 (Is it possible?)

Who's up to the challenge? Not sure if we should count Artillery / Air strikes...

My high is 300+ but I know with more skills unlocked, some luck and smarter tactics I can hit 500+.

Good luck, Mechwarriors.

*updated to 750 since Ed already broke 700*

Let's get to 1000.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  2. Evil Ed

Evil Ed New Member

4 cERML:

[​IMG]

cECM+cERPPC:
    [​IMG]

Still working basics and must say this is a very fun little mech!

Fherot likes this.
  3. Fherot

Fherot Benefactor

Nice Ed, I'm writhing in my chair at work to go home and do some more drops, I didn't get to play as much as I'd like last night.

I'll probably be held back using ECM arm damage wise if I group drop with my unit but I want to hit 800...

enileph likes this.
  4. Greenjulius

Greenjulius New Member

I'm having some serious trouble going over 600 damage with this mech. It overheats easily with the 4xML config, which seems to be the only worthwhile way to run it. I really hope they release the "F" config with it's arms containing 4x energy hardpoints and ECM in a side torso. The C arm kills it's damage output, so the only way to run it is full offense.

I did manage to do this in my 2nd round in this mech with no skills, and haven't gotten close to it again even with 48 matches under my belt. It got me really excited because I thought I'd have more like it.

[​IMG]

The Verge likes this.
  5. Poerns

Poerns New Member

[​IMG]
    4 ERML, i wish i had recorded that.

6. Modcomplex

Modcomplex New Member

First post, long time lurker. Created an account just to post here because some of the guys I was dropping with said they'd never heard of a 1k round in the Mist Lynx.

Poerns, Greenjulius and The Verge like this.
  7. Greenjulius

Greenjulius New Member

Congrats, that's the first I've seen someone post over 900 with a MLX. 4xERML?

8. Modcomplex

Modcomplex New Member

ERPPC, actually. I had to under-armor the legs a bit to get it to fit+ECM, which feels insane in such a light machine. Okay, it is a little insane but being so small with the ECM is super nice.

9. Lordhammer

Lordhammer New Member

i have too many 5-600+ matches since they are relatively easy to get, as long as you have relatively even game its easy enough to pull off but i somehow only have like 1 game close to 750. Imo with my playstyle too high damage means i was inefficient, usually what i do is flank and hit ct or rear. Ppl die too quick for me to go any up. Build is 13 DHS + 4 SPL btw

[​IMG]

here's a recent one, same build. Though i think i am going to retire from mist lynx, while its great fun to play how well your game goes depending entirely on factors you cannot control. It's kinda one trick pony and no matter how good you are you'll not be able to hold ground against a good team/bad map vs because literally every single mech has more firepower than you, maybe not locust but hey.

[​IMG]

and here's the latest. Funny thing is this was my second match after 6 month break. And first one was with a panther with 800+ damage on the new map:)

Build is 3ersmall+2srm6
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  10. That Dawg

That Dawg Well-Known Member

WOW, one of thee more intense games I've played.
    Can't recall all the details, still high on adrenaline.
    I hopped and skipped and stuck to the mountain top. Then, had to come down with 3 minutes left for a 1V1 and the banshee who has killed four already. AND very healthy. Got very lucky
    ONE large pulse, modules for range/cooldown, ECM, seismic and radar derp. finished with about 45% health.

And I will BEAT on this door till it opens!!! I'm coming in bitches, 9 points shy!!!!!

What a game, wow. Must have been....TWENTY "GG"s when the match was over, just under two minutes to a tie
    AND that AFK....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Jaghaimo

Jaghaimo New Member

Got over 750 twice last weekend (in 4xSPL build), now working towards 1k. Screenshots from Youtube as I already deleted original videos.

Pilot name: HerHareHair

Game one:
    [​IMG]

Game two:
    [​IMG]

Game one, and game two.

12. Eviscirator

Eviscirator New Member

I dropped 1 medium laser and added a heatsink and it has gotten me around 350 every match