ON1-IIC "Falconium+" (1xcLBX20, 3xcSRM6+A, 3xcSPL, TC1, cXL360)
5/5,

3 ratings

Discussion in 'ON1-IIC' started by Durandal, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Durandal

Durandal Legendary Member

One of our forum members, Falconium, always loved the Superbrawler build...SPLs and ASRM6 together, making a nasty combination. Well, this Orion can add an uppercut to that with an LBX20, making it a fine addition to my garage:

Similar to the MLas build, but I prefer this one over the UAC20 version. It's designed to get up close and personal, and the XL360 makes that happen. Take 2 cool shots though, it heats up fast (use the LB20 and chain fire the SRMs when too hot, or go SPL only)

Nev12 and Keshav Murali like this.
  2. enileph

enileph Space Pimp

Think I may be happy with a cXL325 instead, a bit more DHS though.

Nev12 likes this.
  3. Keshav Murali

Keshav Murali New Member

The SRM+C-SPL Timberwolves were bad enough.

I'm running away the moment I'm seeing one of these.

This has got very similar DPS to a wacky LB-20 + 4SRM6 Timberwolf I tried out a few weeks back, and that thing was absolutely brutal with anything less than an atlas. (Atlas takes apart little clan mechs). Just not enough range or ammo for my liking on regular matches.

It actually did 1300 on Vitric as my first mech once before I ran out of ammo AND floundered into a brawly atlas, but with the Orion's more brawl friendly hitboxes and the Artemis upgrade, I'd imagine this would be a worse opponent.

4. Nev12

Nev12 New Member

5/5,
    This is a fun one, if you're sitting in it, not so much for the enemy.

I named mine Mr Crunch.

5. HctPeace69

HctPeace69 Well-Known Member

5/5,
    Dishing out an alpha on someone's face (or back torso...) with this mech might be my new favorite thing to do. If you're cornered with your back up against a wall, this is the mech I want to be in to cut a path through the enemy, it rips jabronies in half!

6. Aramuside

Aramuside Advanced Member

5/5,
    My first high kill battle and had no idea how good till the end screen.

Was nail bitingly close. Samantha did amazingly despite the number of kills and covered me as I was red CT most of the last 4 kills. The sheer volley capability at point blank range on this build is ridiculous. Though the last kill Sarah was disarmed and I managed to get to 250m under cover. The joy of firing a full volley into the Warhammer and watching its side with its laser armament weaponry explode.... only to find that was the last of my ammo so I had to kill it with 3 SPL... luckily my momentum was enough to carry me within 180m and its LRM minimum range before it could kill me and so a long process of whittling him down ended it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PS This was only my seventh battle on the chassis and it only had 7k xp on its basics ... the build is just that good it could earn me 6.5k xp non doubled....

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    The Verge and Gneckes31 like this.
  7. Spheroid

Spheroid Well-Known Member

I don't think the TC is needed for three small energy weapons that will be used inside 200 meters. You could easy add another DHS or two.

8. HctPeace69

HctPeace69 Well-Known Member

Still worthy of those 5 stars! This guy is a beast

9. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

Wait, Durandal . . . you named a build after me?! :thumbsup: :shamefullyembarrased:

I love it too, by the way, definitely need to try this out when I eventually save up enough C-Bills to buy these babies!

Aylek likes this.
  10. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Moderator Staff Member