PHX-3S "Blue Phoenix" (2x LPL, 1x ML, 2x MG, 3x JJ, MASC2, XL280)

Thread in 'PHX-3S' started by Blagg Zear, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Maximize the Wub while keeping the MGs for Critical Strike Chance. Support the Brawler & try stealing Kills by critting components, hehe. Can replace 2x JJ for additional Cooling, but why do that?

Weapon Groups:
    1. MLas
    2. 2x LPLas
    3. MGs

Blagg

2. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Should have read " Can replace 2x JJ for MPL upgrade" instead.:smuggrin:

Blagg Zear likes this.
  3. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

Here is my small variation on the above build.
    I play this build very active and close the ranges very often. The original ML with the two LPL was just too hot and I often ran hot while brawling. So I replaced the ML with a super-efficient SPL.

This way I have a long arm with the quirked LPLs for fast & accurate 20 damage (better than AC20), and a short heat-neutral arm with SPL+2MG (the latter quirked as well). It is actually much better than heat neutral, since I cool down while holding constant fire with it. While I miss the 5damage of the ML at range, I rarely got the full burn of it on point due to the shoot-on-the-move style.

For skills, take full heat management and full speed tweak. I feel that Pheonix Hawks must be very fast or die. 110 (with skills, before MASC) is just enough. MASC and liberal use of JJ will compensate for your relatively tall frame.

Ignore the front/back armor distribution below, and adjust as you like.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast