PIRANHA with Micro Lasers +MGs variants

Thread in 'User Submitted Videos' started by PeterCarpetBeater, Jun 2, 2018.

1. PeterCarpetBeater

PeterCarpetBeater New Member

The PIRANHA PIR-1 is great fun with 12x Machine Guns, 3x Micro Pulse Laser:

Also the PIRANHA PIR-CI with 6x Machine Guns, 8x ER Micro Lasers is very viable:

The Micro Lasers have a low range, but if you play it well you can be devastating. I had some issues with the long burn time of the heavy lasers, since you move a lot and you move fast. That makes aiming and actually hitting a target with heavy lasers a little bit of a challenge. That's why I switched to Micro lasers and didn't have any regrets!

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Hi @PeterCarpetBeater !

Welcome to MechSpecs and thanks for your contributions! However, please take note of the following:

1. If you want to post only your videos, do so at the User Submitted Videos section of creative user content.
    2. If you want to post a build, you can do so at the respective variant's subforum. Including a video is allowed, but the builds should be the main focus of the post.
    2a. Make sure that you don't post a duplicate of a build already uploaded.
    2b. It's custom to have one build per thread (and maybe 1 or 2 small variations on that build)
    3. When posting a build, make sure to use the build title guidelines as described here: I've moved this thread in particular to the user videos section, due to the focus of its contents.

Cheers!
    Excalibaard

3. PeterCarpetBeater

PeterCarpetBeater New Member

This is another suggestion for a great build!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast