Pretty Baby "Actually works" (1x LRM15+A, 2x LPLas, 1x MPLas, 2x SSRM2, XL360)

Thread in 'Pretty Baby' started by nedo, Mar 23, 2014.

1. nedo

nedo New Member

After the new LRMs I decided to give the PB another try and it makes more sense now using the LRM-slot on this one. Tried it a few matches only but it reliably dished out 600-800 dmg, thats about double of what I often did with the pure brawler fit.

You can drop one LRM ammo and/or the MPLas for more leg armour and/or tag. Another option that is perhaps the best one is to downgrade MPLas for MLas and trade on LRM ammo for BAP+leg armor.

Also, on this build it may be feasible to use the LPLas range module since its rather cool.

Have fun! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. epikt

epikt Benefactor

I won't rate because I have no experience whatsoever with the mech, but it looks nicely optimized (as long as you have enough ammo the second build looks better, since BAP help both LRMs and SSRMs).
    Is heat efficiency good? I'd personally try to trade a DHS and 0.5t armor for AMS:

3. nedo

nedo New Member

Stupid screenshots don't work anymore but I just got 750+ dmg and 5 kills with this build, that's not too bad to be PB! :cool:

4. Strychnine

Strychnine Active Member

I played this in my quest to find something that works with the PB. Unfortunately LRM's and Turrets are that broken that if you don't play a boat or poptart, it gets kinda hard. That said, if you have someone with ECM cover - this build works really well. I think the second build is the better of the 2 - BAP is definitely needed imo. (It's the one I played)

4/5 for mine!

[​IMG]

5. Strychnine

Strychnine Active Member

[​IMG]

0 kills though - denied!

6. nedo

nedo New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Found them in the games folder, nice to know that screenshots are saved there as well! :)

7. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Going to be trying this. STD engine version. Also, more ammo.

Or would you like ERLLas instead?

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast