Pretty Baby "Pretty Woman" (1xLRM15, 2xLPL, 2xSRM4, 1xML, AMS, XL350)

Thread in 'Pretty Baby' started by Aylek, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I did it. I took most of the MCs I won through all of the year by achieving ranks within the various CW factions and spent them to buy this aweful mech. At least that's what I thought. But for whatever reason this build works for me both in PUG and Community Warfare.

It's four weapon groups if you put the MLas (H) and the torso-mounted LPLas into the same group, and that's the maximum of what I'd call managable. Heat is actually excellent because of the massive quirks this variant received, and the same goes for the DPS.

A STD 300 version is possible, but I can imagine this reduces the much-needed twisting capabilitis.

And finally, the camo is awesome, of course!

2. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Was doing this on PB, I wish they increase the tube size on the arm, or add another missile/energy hardpoint to the body.

3. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

Wait, I thought the AWS already got their overhaul weapon appearance? This was implemented some of the PTS earlier last year for sure. In particular I asked a team mate to test this as I didn't have time to participate in that PTS myself.

4. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

They did "improve" the tube sizes. The arms used to be 2x2, and now they are 4x2. The torso may have changed from a 6 tube to a 15 tube, or has always been a 15 tube.

5. agbaphomet

agbaphomet New Member

They actually improved the tube size. The tubes on the left arm used to be 4x2 since release of this mech; now they are 15 + 20, larger launchers would not fit into the arm because there are not enough slots... useless hand :p

The launcher in the right torso has got 20 tubes.

Aylek and The Verge like this.
  6. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You are correct good sir!