1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Invasion RFL-5D "Creeper" (2xLPL, 6xERML, LE280) - Invasion Meta

Discussion in 'RFL-5D' started by Kurbeks, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:49 AM.

1. Kurbeks

Kurbeks New Member

I know this has been posted as alt. variants in other threads. But this build requires seperate thread for it own.

Rifleman invasion meta build. LPL and ERML syncs up perfectly for range. Also should work great for pug queue maps where you can stay at 300-450m range.

At the moment put skills into mobility instead of Radar derp, as Lurms getting nerfed in 10 days.

Or with TC1, LE285 and 1 less DHS

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 5:03 AM
    Excalibaard likes this.
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard * 00101010 * Staff Member

I like the range sync, but regular MLs have better heat and a better cooldown sync as far as I'm aware. Not sure which I prefer at ~400m.
    What I'm more 'concerned' about: Isn't this too close range in a meta that relies on ERLL/ERPPC range dominance and/or ridiculous armor to counter it?

3. Kurbeks

Kurbeks New Member

Need to bring this for more closer ranged maps. Or pug queue.

Also can Admins please remove - "Peeper" from title, as i copied out nearest thread name and forgot to delete that.

Thanx!

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard * 00101010 * Staff Member

Fixed (in my own special way ;) )

5. Kurbeks

Kurbeks New Member

Thanx :)

2nd game went as this - would be more damage and kills if i didn't have open all body in last few mins of match.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Shock

Shock Benefactor

Kurbeks, just so you know, you can modify the thread title for threads you create by clicking on Threads Tools just above the first post

Kurbeks likes this.
  7. Kurbeks

Kurbeks New Member

Thanx