SCR-C Hitman (1xcUAC20, 5xcERSLAS, TC1) + ALT
4.66667/5,

3 ratings

Discussion in 'Stormcrow Builds' started by Motörhead, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

UAC20

The new SLASs have much more synergy with the big dakka, and keep the mech cooler.
    Amazing backstabber, the UAC20 is brutal when you sneak up and it doesn't jam. You can also exchange the UAC20 for a LB20X, which is better vs smaller targets.

Test Run

[​IMG]

2. Vundar

Vundar Well-Known Member

5/5,
    I used the LBX20 variant to go from elite to mastered on 2 stormcrows. It is amazing even going toe to toe with assaults, but if you can sneak up on them so much the better. It's such an amazing cleanup mech for later on in the match that you can usually walk away with 4 or 5 kills easily.

Brawling with the shotgun is great fun and the small lasers just cut through armour to let it get the juicy crits so easily. Amazing setup.

3. Marukeru

Marukeru Benefactor

4/5,
    A solid precision based spin-off of the Scare Crow build by Proximo.

I like the better heat management and precision that the C-ER Small Lasers bring to the build. Allowing you to pinpoint and strip components quickly w/o building intense heat.

I also like having the quick option to swap the LBX for the UAC. Still on the fence over which variant I like more ;D

4. blessednight

blessednight New Member

5/5,
    Like the reduced heat from the er-ml version.

5. Soulcatcher

Soulcatcher Junior Member

I am using the LBX20 version and am debating the merits of a TC1 that does nothing for LBXs but do give added range and crit chance for the cSLs.

Opinions???

6. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

7. skribs

skribs Legendary Member

Dranozir, I,ve been testing a similar build on the Hellbringer (obviously with ecm).