SHD-2H "Ace of Hearts" (1x ERPPC, 2x SRM4, 1x SRM2, 3x MG, BAP, 1x JJ, STD275)

Thread in 'SHD-2H' started by Auriga, May 25, 2014.

1. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

I named this cause nearly sure u can "touch" someone heart^_^ ....spliting apart their CT armor and then dropping inside all ur MachineGun love :p

My goal in this chassis is to hold the engine it comes stock with to save C-Bills and allow a "modular" construction of the spec leaving out whatever part u feel u dislike most :cool:

The add of the BAP is cause in mele u find urself often unaware of the situation around u due to the high amount of ECM-capable light mechs that will, as allways, come to check any fight, so it should help a lot in "trench-warfare" and "knife-range" combat.

Actually it doesnt look like it, but it can deal a ton of funny effects once the armour of the enemies open due to the PPC/SRM combo, allowing u to get them "ready" for a critical-death.

It may look hot to run, but actually will be strange that u fire for more than 1 alpha both the PPC and the SRMs, cause the MGs generate 0 heat.

Here it is:

And armor distribution v2.0, to protect ur PPC dropping more armor from the "shield" arm:

U can allways drop the AMS, or the BAP, to include other things, like a couple extra Heatsinks, or an extra JumpJet, but keep in mind that the interior of the mech is full now, so carefull:

Thanks for any feedback :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  2. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

Some testing later, the ammo of the MGs at 2 tons is too much, 1 ton is enough, and adding that ton to the armor i got the spec im running right now:

Its way more efficient that way, cause the MGs only enter in play when the enemy has the armor open, but while a full ton of extra defense for u is nice :p

3. enileph

enileph Star Lord

This would be better running XL. Much cooler, faster, more armor. (I like to fill my ST with DHS for some crit-padding but you can put it in the engine)

If you want to carry more stuff you can always go for XL280 instead.

4. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

My builds are allways based around the same:
    NO to XL engines.

Not by themselves, but cuase their prize made the specs incredibly newbie unfriendly. I cant afford them still, and even if i would, they are by themselves newbie unfriendly cause of the torso twist needed to survive with them.

Plus that, if i would go for an XL engine, i would try to fit an LB-10 :p

Edit:
    Playing a bit with the previous, i found this to be more heat efficient with the same firepower:

And this other, dropping the JumpJet and 1ton of SRM ammo, allows for BAP or AMS, or a lonely MG (but i found lonely MGs to be pointless), and WAY BETTER ammo distribution, but i normally refuse to loose all JJs in a Mech abe to use them, cause they are damn great in melee range, to jump, turn in the air and outmaneuver ur target:

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast